Planned Central Planning Committee on Planning
The Planned Central Planning Committee on Planning has established the following rules:
Planning of Events Taking Place on a Thursday
- If you are planning a Thursday ride, and you want to upset Nick, don't reveal route details until you have crossed Mercer Island.
- If you are planning a Thursday ride, and you want to make sure no one shows up, reveal in advance that the route will cross Mercer Island.
Planning of Events Taking Place on a Day Other Than Thursday
- Start planning things at least 6-9 months in advance.
- Get a stickied forum thread, and sporadically change the entire content of the first post during the interim.
- Cancel the event at the last minute.
Mods, can you make this TOS entry a sticky???!